- To present students at Bryant High School with the opportunity to learn, sing, and perform music in our graded and leveled choir program.
- To offer a quality musical experience through performance and competition of diverse choral literature.
- To promote the cultivation of student relationships through teamwork and camaraderie.
- To offer aspiring students opportunities for leadership.
- To promote and develop good character in each student - including, but not limited to: self-discipline, creativity, self-esteem, and enthusiasm for learning.
- To develop an aesthetic appreciation for choral music in students and in the surrounding community.